Monday, February 23, 2009

Jewelry Wardrobe

Recently, while I was planning a long weekend away, I was in a quandary of what jewelry to bring. The weekend plans were going to be casual spending time with family and visiting college campuses with my son. As usual, my typical packing frenzy mode ensued, my jewelry was the last to be packed. I was trying to streamline my jewelry choices with my traveling "jewelry wardrobe". I will always carry my jewelry in my travel bag or purse, not my suitcase so it doesn't get lost!

My traveling "jewelry wardrobe" consists of my favorite hoops, either gold vermeil or sterling silver, one other dangle earring, five bracelets all to mix and match as I like to wear three bracelets at a time; two necklaces with one being longer and one being shorter to create two different looks by layering! All of the pieces that I brought with me coordinated with all of my casual outfits to give bursts of unexpected color and texture while looking chic!

TheElegantBead.com recommends these pieces of jewelry to create a versatile "jewelry wardrobe" for all your occasions and events whether they are for work, stay-at-home moms, girls night out, date night, prom, bridal and every occasion in between!

~Hoops, sterling silver and gold, in two sizes, either with or without dangles ~Shorter elegant yet casual pair of earrings, either post or elegant wire, pearls, stunning stone, or crystals
~Bracelets of all varieties to "Layer, Stack and Mix" for more versatility
~Necklaces that can be worn layered or alone
~Statement necklace

We already have the basics for our individual jewelry wardrobe so spend some time to "Layer, Stack, and Mix" with what you already have and then let TheElegantBead.com help you create the missing pieces in your "jewelry wardrobe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment