Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Leading Moms in Business Competition" Winner!



Thank you to all of my loyal customers, friends and family who have supported me and watched as The Elegant Bead has grown from a hobby to a business over the last 15 years.




Cathy Mittelman Begun, owner/designer of The Elegant Bead, has been designing her jewelry collections for the chic, trendy, classic women and ingenues for the last 15 years! Her eye for color and ability to mix pearls, stunning stones, a hint of sparkle along with the unique accents make her designs truly special! Prom, Bridal, Motherhood, everyday and every occasion in between, The Elegant Bead has the perfect piece of jewelry for you!

As a mom, I have been fortunate to be able to create and build The Elegant Bead while spending time with my children thru school and all of their activities. In turn, they have watched, learned and also helped me in many facets with The Elegant Bead from customer mailings, home boutique trunk shows, and larger craft shows and customer service. I feel like we all have had a win-win situation and feel great that I have been able to teach them the finer things about being a mom and entrepreneur!

I am looking forward to continuing to make everyone "shine and sparkle!'

Thanks to www.StartUpNation.com and www.LadiesWhoLaunch.com for hosting this competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment